Friday, October 21, 2005

Coming This Saturday Night! THE JUMP OFF!

I know I have been remiss in my updating as of late, but I am a staff of one here at JesGrew Headquarters, and I have been busy ramping up for a week of crazy DJ nights!

First up, tomorrow night is the monthly Saint-Ex get-together we call THE JUMP OFF!


We'll make you sweat, we'll make you work, but it will be well worth the effort! Come early to enjoy classic club and disco before we heat it up to a boil as the evening wears on into classic and contemporary Hip Hop and Danchall favorites. I will also be screening some wigged out feature films and shorts, so stay tuned for the visual feast.


Then Thursday October 27th is a special Thursday edition of The BREAKDOWN, a night I used to do last year at Wonderland Ballroom on 11th and Kenyon in NW DC.


This will be a fun free for all, with a wide variety of music, from roots reggae to rock and new wave, and of course plenty of hip hop and disco. It will be a fun evening, so clear your calendar and come early, festivities will commence by 9pm(if not a touch earlier).

And upcoming next weekend, Sat Oct 27, is a special invitation only Halloween Costume Ball on Capitol Hill. I will be happy to field requests for the address, just know that it should be off the meathook and I promise a night of dancing pleasure! Check back for details this week!

Also, DC Digga will be back this coming Wednesday Oct 26th, for yet another installment of The JAZZ CORNER of the WORLD at Gate 54/Cafe Saint-EX! 7pm to 10pm EVERY WEDNESDAY, people, the best residency in DC is where you will hear the Jazz they won't play at the other clubs.
And I haven't forgotten about my Halloween Horror Review promise...they are coming soon!
Stay scared!

No comments: