Monday, November 07, 2005

COZMIK CLINTON
and other Flea Market Finds

I think that some things just speak for themselves, and don't require a lot of editorializing. It is in this spirit that I am completing this week's first update. I submit, for your consideration, several items I have found over the last few years at DC area Flea markets.

This, found on this past Halloween weekend, is interesting to say the least. An original mixed-media portrait of President Bill Clinton, artist unknown. I have titled it "Cozmik Clinton".
Next we have a great carnival remnant from the 80s, the requisite framed Led Zep black light glitter print. NOT FOR SALE so don't even ask.
Finally, my 'Bowler's Decanter', a bowling ball with a bar built in. Swanky, and one of my faves.


QUOTE OF THE DAY
"Everything that IS was once IMAGINED."
-Ted Joans

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yup flea markets and garage sales, swap meets, you can find some pretty funny stuff.